Sunday, June 20, 2010

uncertaintyyyyyyy

theres a lot of exciting things going on with the Lows...and a lot of uncertainty. we are ecstatic and simultaneously wary at the same time.

We do now have a HOME! as of june 24th our official residence will change from Bryan to Dallas
We are moving EVERYTHING up there next weekend then i will live as a vagabond for another week and a half while i finish work

and speaking of work....ive been so stressed with work itself lately that TONIGHT it has officially hit me that i only have a set place of employment for 3 more weeks.....that's quite a bit unnerving.

luckily i will have the financial and emotional support of my handsome, wonderful husband.. BUT..if you know me...im quite independent...and i KNOW it will all work out and brent will take care of me but i like to be able to contribute....its just a hard concept to swallow......but its a little nice to think i get a little break to get some general STUFF done.....

(i dont know it you see the wish-washy trend here ;)

i am rather excited to think i have DAY time to finish my supplemental PA apps, PAINT and organize our apt, plant some homey greenery on our porch, address change, acclimate myself to the new BIG environment, see my husband everyDAY again finally, see SOOO many of my friends again as we will live in the same town again....jennifer, sarah, rachel, sean, kristen, justin, amanda, erin, lisa, kim, allie, nat...i could go on and on trust me.

and of course., look for work! ive got some contacts trying to help right now soo please pray hopefully that something will happen from that b/c that would be SUCH A HUGE BLESSING!

and last but not least....i am really nervous/happy to live in the big D. as much as i love it....i have to admit i have never ever lived there...ive never stayed there more than a max of 5 days even...ever..... its going to be quite a new experience for me

ok so heres my game plan to keep as grounded as possbile
#1. Pray. hard. I KNOW God will take care of us, that whatever happens will only make us stronger, better people, and that i have support to help us transition

#2. im going to try to take Brent's advice and RELAX and take one thing at a time
(he actually told me tonight when i told him i was stressing that he was wondering when this would sink in b.c i had been oddly calm thus far). Plus hes my honey....i know with all my heart he'll take care of me just like i take care of him and we will rock this!

#3 be PATIENT (whispers..."try")

#4 keep working on the diet b/c im feeling GREAT about my weight loss and the last thing i want it to not only be stressed, busy, and unemployed...but back to hefty as well-that will not do.

btw......im currently at 19.6 loss since March as of last week.....trying to get to 20 lbs before i leave the B/CS.....

#5 be PATIENT

so there you have it....my little fearful, faithful, freakin out, friendly, fired up, funky, full of enthusiasm FEATURE for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment