Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CRAFT-TIME - Jennifers scrapbook

as i mentioned in the previous post about Jennifers shower that Rachel and I threw for her back in February now i have the result of the scrapbook i alluded to that i made for jennifer as a keepsake gift for the event! enjoy the pics! the theme was, of course, related to the tiffany blue and red color theme but also i threw in a little hint of snowflakes (as a joke on the fact that the first shower was rescheduled due to a freak ice-week) and then my own little doodles :)

the word page below was a fun, decorative way for me to put all the fun stuff we did at the shower since we didnt really have photo proof of ALL the activities. this way its artsy and gives jennifer a way to remember what we did at the shower!


gotta highlight the guest of honor :)






after the decor/pic pages we put in the "Future Prediction" pages we filled out at the shower and then a pic of that guest and jennifer at the shower!


hope you enjoyed it! it was fun to make and i really liked the outcome :) hopefully Jennifer does as well!

1 comments:

loveisallaround said...

Oh my goodness I love it! I knew it would be this amazing, seriously. I was going over it with Rachel the other night about how creative you are. You make things but just drawing them and cutting them out! I wish I could be as creative as you are! It was absolutely perfect, sentimental, and creative! I LOVE it! :-)

Post a Comment